Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hyper me

I have no idea at all why am i so hyper jz now...
I keep on talking talking and talking...
Until nobody for me to kacau...
Strangers complained i too noisy..
hahah...
I feel so good today after my english presentation...
Is like... throwing away a huge stone from my body..

Had dinner with zhao and ee von at Lai Kong..
Damn full lorh... i order bah kut teh and quite some vege... hahahahah
Reached home around 8pm and i sleep straight away the moment i lie on my bed...
There goes to the end of my hyperness....
Woke up at around 11pm.. realised i didnt take out my contact lens when i sleep...
As the result... the lenses sticked on my eyes ball and it is so hard to take out..

I wanna watch the movie 17 again!!!
That day in Kuantan tak jadi watch... =(
Your words are stressing me!!! lolz.....
Wanna continue to sleep now... sleepy... Long time didnt have a good sleep ady.. feel so nice~~
Good nigth... muackkkks

PS: I hate you Lisa... you let my aeroplane fly to africa without my permision!!!!>.< So sad now.. Emo ady la~ =(

No comments: