Sunday, June 21, 2009

Was working yesterday morning at 9am...
As usual... work till 4pm and i walk back to ridzuan with yusrina...

I was damnnn emo...
Chat with lots of people in msn... Tried to make myself happier but.. haih...

Saw darling online.. so we webcam...
and with her cute cute litter bro lum lum....=)


See.. he so cute right?? he purposely pose for me to print screen.. ahhahah
Super the cute... =)
Due to we are too far away from each other.. we camwhore with our webcam..
hehe...
miss u so muchie la... *huggs*


Last but not least.. i draw 1 pic of her and her bf...
Nice right??? wakakaakakkakakakak
I knw its nice...
i feel so proud of the pic... ahhahahaha
Dear Kelly Tea Ker Li,
Thanks alot..
U were there with me when i was emo and super nervous yesterday..
I really wish that you were here with me...
Sometimes i wonder how my life will be if you are studying here with me..
I like to hang out with u... talk to you...
And... we always have our secret-story- telling time.. hahaha...
You're the only one who knw ALL about my things...
shhhhhh~~ make sure u zip your mouth ya!! hhahahahah
I almost spoil our frenship last time.. Haih.. i was too childish that time..
But.. which true fren never argue right?? As long as we now still care abt each other.. still tht close to each other..It doesnt matter wht had happened in the past.. =)
I so sorry if i hurt u tht time..
I still sayang and love you k?? *muacccks*
You are always my best best best listener...I always there when i need you...*HUGGGGS*
Best best friend forever k??? muaccccck...
ME LOVE YOU!!!
PS : dun dump me coz of your bf!!! i knw u wont.. =) nvm.. u can dump yi shiuan.. ahahhahaha
































3 comments:

milktea said...

hoho... sure we r best best best, super best fren forver too.. ^^ hehe.. i love u too.. touching nw.. *crying* muacckssss!
(i will zip my mouth^^ n u muz too :p)

eidur said...

*Come in to feel the love*
hehehe
hihi
dun forget me oh

joanne said...

eh leh yi shiuan... no more space for u la... go diet 1st.. ahahahahhaha

me love u ker li... u need tissue??jajajajajja