Friday, June 26, 2009

My flu doesnt seems to better after a night..
So.. after class, vonn teman me go see doc..
adui.. so scare man... so scare the doctor say i kene H1N1... later wanna put me in hospital...
hahahahahahha/...
Done my movie review yesterday around 11.30pm..
Online awhile and I slept 12 hours!!!!e
Yes... feel so good... Long time didnt sleep so lo..
Thanks yvonne to help me hand in the assign in the morning.. thankssss
Flu is still kacau+ing me... I feel like chopping down my nose... Sigh..
I already finished up the tissue in my house... Jz imagine..
In just 2 days time... I killed so many trees.. ehehhe
Yes.. i m a tree killer... ahhaahhahahhaha

HeaRrd the news Michael Jackson died this morning..
Heard it from yvonne.. I was like... huh?? really arr???
Until now i still cant believe that he already passed away...
The news comes so sudden..Heard that his lung go some problem.. Cant function...
The nose also... According to princess, his nose has no hole.. so thts why he cannot breath// ahahhahahahaha

And.. i feel so moody now...
I jz received the news from zhao that we have to move to another unit..
Taylors ppl want to gv back this unit to the owner...
Haih... I hate to shift to another unit!! so mafan...
Somemore... i already biasa staying in this house.. i really dun want to move lo..
Monday have to go see the management..
See what he can do to make 3 of us, zhao, sk and me stay together in the same unit..
Sigh~~~

No comments: