Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm back from Kuantan!! =)

Reached home at about 10.15pm..

Bought some shorts and shirts... And those actually cost me alot!!

I am so broke no!!! @@

No way!!! Cant spend anymore... Must save money for singapore trip! ^^


I m listening some emo song here...
Hm.. not really emo song..
But... it makes me think about you...

"I lie awake
I drive myself crazy
I drive myself crazy thinking of you
Made a mistake when I let you go baby
I drive mself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do"

I don't know whether are u reading this or not...
Hm.. i bet u're not..
I really miss you so much~~
Sometimes i even think that,maybe..i shouldnt run away from you..
I am trying hard to live without you..and...I am still not used to it..

14th June 2009 0214 I MISS YOU

1 comment:

Zhao Wern said...

Choo Junqi!!

Give him one more chance. I see you like that... I also very tong ku for you!

anyway... I am alone right now! coem back faster@!!!