Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am suppose to English Paper now... Lecturer wants to see our paper 1 by 1....

But... I m so lazy...

I hv no idea how to do at all!!!!!

Lazy... Came back from college quite early this afternoon.. reached home at 1.45pm i think...

After mandi everything, chatted with my dear vonn vonn... then after she sleep, i off to my bed also....



And... there is a thing happened when i was sleeping...

My roomate was with me in the room since i came back from college..

When i was sleeping, she actually called zhao wern and ask where is she..

Zhao wern was sleeping in her room as well.... Then... zhao said la... : i was sleeping in my room

Wee san then asked, : har?? thought you with joanne?? Where is she arr??

haaaaha... This means that, wee san dunno tht i was in the same room with her, sleeping at that time!!!!!! Haiyo.... Wee san arr wee san arr.... Old people...must go and buy another new spect...hahahahahahahahha



Zhao wern is now karaoke+ing in her room..

Wee san is now talking and playing with her dog(doll la)...

ANd me????? sitting in front of my lappie and lazy+ing~~

No comments: