Friday, June 19, 2009

An Uninvited Guest

Slept around 3am last night... *sleepy*
Morning about 7.50am, wee san wake me up..
Guess what happen??
*************************
**********************
******************
************
*******
***
*
THERE IS AN OWL IN OUR LIVING ROOM!!
I am serious... There is an owl in our house..@.@
It sounds so unbelieveable but it is TRUE!!
I dunno how is comes in but it is inside our house..I got no clue at all..
I guess it because we forgot to close our sliding door last night... =)
Early in the morning, Wee San opened the door and want to boil the water..
The moment she opened the door, she heard some weird sounds and she turned and check whats happening..
OWL!!! She saw owl!! She starred at the owl and the owl starred at her..lolz
But actuall... the owl is not starring at her.(Owl cant see things in daytime). I think is just that it heard some sounds from wee san's direaction, so it turn its head to wee san.. eheh
The owl scared her and she scare the owl... lolz.. what a funny pic..
She wanted to take pic of it but the owl suddenly flied and bang to the wall..
Wee San was shocked and she closed the door quickly..
Then.. she wake me up..
Wee San : Joanne Joanne!!!
Me(i still haven open my eyes) :Hmm??
Wee San : There is an owl in our house.. in living room..
Before i got time to respond to her, her phone rang.. Zhao wern called..
Zhao : Wee San.. our house got monkey!!!
Wee San : ahha... it is an OWL.. not MONKEY!!! hahaha
(Zhao, i dont know how u see it.There is a big difference between an owl and monkey ok?) :P
Due to owls are blind in daytime, the owl can't find its way to go out..
Thus... it keep on banging our room's door and wall...
" Bing Bing Bang Bang"~~ We heard it so clearly in the room..
So funny~~ 4 of us.. zhao, wendy, wee san and me..in two rooms,dunno what to do..
I started to called my mom, Wee san called her dad, Zhao called her mom and her friends..
lolz.... Super funny... 4 of us were stucked in our room!!
Thinking of who to call..who can help..Warden la, security guards la, bomba la,the office la..
Duiii... super funny.
Wee San opened the door and tried to peeked where the owl is..
Wendy and Zhao in the other room peeked as well/.. And me?? hahaha\
I still lying on the bed with my sleepy face and non-functioning brain..ahha
I was too sleepy and tired to bother about it..
After some time, the two brave girl in our house-- Wendy and Wee San went out to check and the owl is GONE..
Yeah... it finally found the way out..
Owl gone... What it left for us is... lots of SHIT!!!!
LOLZ...
After all... i sleep again.. (really tires lorh)
Until 8.50am, no choice, have to wake up ady coz got campus day briefing in college at 9.30am..
And i'm now in the college library.. Blogging in the lab while waiting for Princess Zhao Wern to finish and print her assign out.. =)

No comments: