Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hapy Birthday darling..

Tada!!!
This is the bday girl..
Happy 19th birthday my dear darling Kelly Tea Ker Li..
(please dun kill me.. i took this from fb) lolz..

Cute right?? hahahaha
Ok la.. I'm so sorry that i forgot your bday tht day..
Not sengaja 1 la.. His bday come 1st ma.. =)
But..u got 999 roses from me ok? this is what he dun have... hhahahhaa


Haih... i MISS you so much now...
Cant wait to see u again... =)
And.. dun sad la.. ok??
He will for sure give you suprise.. dun worry..
If no.. i scold him k?? hahahaha
Really thank you so much for being my fren..
Thanks for willing to listen to my problems and everything..
Thanks for being such a nice fren to me...
Me love u forever... <3
Again..
Happy Sweet 19th Birthday to my BEST BEST BEST BEST friend..
May all your dreans come true..
Enjoy your day k?? Its your big day...
I will akways love you... *mucccccks*


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY TEA KER LI
PS: darling number 2.. u cant beat me!!! my roses are nicer.. :P

1 comment:

milktea said...

thx!!! honey!!!!!
thx thx!!!! i love u sooo much!!! muackssss!!!
(next time grab photo, grab a nce 1.. -.-.. tis 1 funny eh..., haha...)