Thursday, June 4, 2009

During English class...Vonn and me~




LOLz...



Went to Vonn's place after Econs class to do MA presentation...

After finish our work,hehe....



The Funny Bunnie Vonn Vonn




Concentrating on the slides...



Me with her mini laptop's fan... ehehhehe

I like it so muchie.... ^^





20090604



Cleo event in the morning after SP class...

It was fun...

MA tutorial presentation and listened to oldies songs... =)



Bah kut teh for dinner with friends... I managed to pujuk wee san go together.. lolz...

SO FULL!!!!



Came back, watch movie and Picture's time.... =)





Wee San with her camera... Me.... The 'Princess'



Alah~ kene bully... pity me..=(




The Funny Us.... ^^



Old People, Sui Zabor, Princess


People in the house....




We just knew each other few months ago...

Everyday.. We get closer and closer...

You all were there when i need you all...

Always listen to me patiently when i complaining this and that...

We make fun together... Gossip together... See 'president' together... Shopping together...

Party together... sleep together... Everything together...

We are not able to stay together anymore very soon...

Really gonna miss you two very much...

I love you two.. *muackkkks* * hugggs*


PS: BBQ Plaza tomorrow... With the people i like...I can smell the fun... =P

No comments: