Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A day out with sayangss

Karaoke is FUN!!!
Gossip is FUN!!!
Eating is FUN!!!
Walking is FUN!!!


Everything seems sooooo FUN when you're with those people that you like!!~
and YES!!! I had lotssss of fun with my 3 sayangss today... <3

It was a last min plan..Initially was only Hui Ling and Yvonne wanna go for a movie..
After that, me and Zhao joined..
After MA class, 4 of us makan in college and we headed to Sunway Pyramid!! =)

Our main purpose to pyramid is REDBOX!!! yeah... Sing K... hahahaha
Sang alot of emo song... Make me so emo.. =(
Singing, screaming, shouting, laughing and dancing in the room make me feel good... *thumbs up*

Had dinner at Wong Kok restaurant and durian ice-cream as dessert..
These make my tummy bigger... I'm pregnant for 5 months ady... hehehe

Walked, Talked, laughed~
These are basically what we have done during today's date~~
Too bad i dun have any pics with me due to my spoilt hp... =(
Will update it once i get it from my sayangs..

I am really very very tired now..
Not going to watch any movie now..
Its my bed time... =)
Thankssss my 3 sayangss...i had lots of fun... me love you 3 ya.. *muaccccks*

No comments: