Thursday, April 29, 2010

A night with the girls

27th April 2010


Had a great night with my awesome girls 
8pm to 12am.
4 hours, 3 rounds of eating/yamcha/chatting session with them are always not enough..
Too many things to talk about, and we never have enough time to finish our sentence, =)
We talked and talked and talked. 
We laughed and laughed and laughed.
Yeah.. We did had fun last night.
After so long didn't meet each other..and I really don't know when will be the next time we will gather again, without anyone absent.
Each of us are going to further our studies at different different places..For sure we will have lesser to gather together.. Anyway... All the best girls.. 


Pei Ying and Shi Mei

Su Ting and Yen Murn

Me and Yen Murn


Our Snow Ice ♥

Me ♥


28th April 2010

I thought to starting my Assignments today.. But failed max. =((
Sighh...
Oh.. Had mee goreng and my all time favorite CENDOL as my lunch.. 
Yes.. Mecendol very much.. Especially in this kind of hot wheather in malaysia.. =P
After that, spent my whole to at home watching drama..
Yes, DRAMA!!  Me love watching dramas, with all the leng zais acting in the drama..  ahhahahah
Okay.. can watch oni 1 more day k?? After that really need to start my assignments ady.. =)

Phone rang, and I thought it was you... BUT its not.

No comments: