Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Assignments Assignments ASSIGNMENTS!!!
My days now are all full with assignments!!
Ishh..
Oh ya.. Did I ever mention that I am currently having my 2 weeks mid sem break??
Yes!! It supposed to be 2 weeks assignments free holidays but hey, I am rushing for my assignments almost everyday!!! =(

Holidays started on Monday, which is 2 days ago.
I was doing my IPD weblog like mad during the past 2 days. Slept around 4am and woke up very early to continued it..Sigh.. Never mind...
Managed to finish the IPD weblog in time and submitted it yesterday.. Just when I thought I can relax a bit and have fun around with my friends, TADA!!! another bad news =((
GS annotated assignment is due on 23rd April, which is 2 days after today!!!
OOOOhHHh!!! The worst thing is, I DIDNT EVEN READ THE READING YET!!
It is like super duper long!!! More than hundred pages I think.. *crying*

After This GS assignment, another 2 assignments have to be done by the following week!!
Great!! My 2 weeks holidays are fulled with activities!!!

G.R.E.A.T (T.T)

No comments: