Monday, April 5, 2010

4th April 2010
Didn't go for 'qing ming' this year.
Just enjoying the moment staying at home.
I was really a big-fat-lazy bum in the past few weeks.
Not to mention that those assignments that I am supposed to do during those free times.
I didn't even touch them at all!!
Instead of doing assignments, I spent most, ok fine, ALL of my time on facebook, dramas, and food.
Sigh.. I am getting lazier these days.. Ishhh

So, it was a Sunday. Came back to PJ just in time for window shopping in Mid Valley. Wanted to have steamboat as dinner, and so, we drove to Taman Desa area but the steamboat restaurant was closed. =(
Shall go early next time. =)
We ended up having dinner/supper in the Restaurant 'Taiwan YES' in SS15.
Well, the food was ok for me, not so bad. But he doesn't like the food there that much.
Its okay.. We go snowflakes next time when you come kay ?


No comments: