Friday, April 9, 2010

Weird dream

I was arguing with him, on the phone.
I was in a house, I dont know where was it but i can clearly remember I was staying in a condo.
My housemates are all in the house, but its NOT ridzuan condo.
OK.. I was halfway arguing with him and I hanged up the phone..
Then my door bell rang. When I opened the door, my whole family were there!!!And HIM too!
All of us were smiling so sweet.. ♥
I opened my eyes and looked around.. I was still in my room on my bed..
Then i looked for my phone, It was 8 in the morning, no miss call, no sms.
Yeah.. Only I realised it was just a dream.

Then, I continued sleep, since no class on Friday =)
Then..somehow, I came in to a place like shopping mall, very crowded. Everyone was pushing each other and shouting. I don't know what happened.
But I was in the crowd as well. A girl, I can't see clearly who is she, but in the dream, she was kinda close with me. She was lying on the bed. She was dead i think. Many people crying beside her.. I was crying beside her, holding her hand. And when I talked to her, she suddenly woke up.. Then everyone very happy..
My phone then rang. Again, I awake. Its around 12.45pm.
and its another weird dream of mine.. =.='''

Sigh.. what kind of dreams were tht?? Hm...





No comments: