Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday

Finally finally FINALLY!!!
I am done with the GS assignment 1!!
Yeahhhh!!*jumping up and down* Phewww..
Thanks Yvonne for finalized the essay and submit it to lecturer..
You know I you so muchie right?? ♥♥
But still can't really relax. Still need to prepare my IPD presentation, IDM blog and ML test..
and GS assignment 2 is out!! =(

Sigh..life has been really busy with assignments lately..and this really make my days down.. =(
Came back to my home sweet home yesterday..Heavy rain along the whole journey..
This kind of weather really makes people feel lazy.. =(
Anyway.. Had Bak Kut Teh as dinner..
Hmm.. I get to eat BKT after so long..*yummy* =p

Woke up around 12 something in the afternoon.
Thanks for the breakfast although it became my lunch at the end.. hahahahah
And guess what?? I AM SLEEPY NOW!!!
Gosh!!!!! I am so not in the assignment mood!!!
Lotsssa readings need to read.. and I am so not willing to read them..
They really make me feel very sleepy!!
Someone SLAP me please!!! ishhh
Me dont likey this semester. =(

Okay. I promise, i will do the readings for IPD..
And die die also my get the topic done by today.. and will prepare the slides tomrorow..
Okay?? Please give me the strength to do so.. *praying*



No comments: