Saturday, April 3, 2010

Oh tummy

Well, I just realised that my 3-months-baby has grown up become a 5-months-baby.
And in just in a week time, SOMEONE already have a 5-months big baby!!!
Oh.. How time flies huh? Hahaha..
Our babies all had grown up.. ISH
Sigh.. Its really time to diet now..
I always put on weight when I come back to my hometown..

Okay.. Lets see what I've last night..
I had Nasi Lemak, Mix rice, 2 Cendol, 2 ABC, Mee goreng, Mee Rojak, Roti Planta and Chicken Marlyland.. and fruits salad as supper..
I know.. Thts abit too much to eat in a day but, Yeah, I ate them in a day. =(
Can you imagine how big is my tummy now?? Its Round and Big.. And HIS too..
Its the time to diet now.
Supper oh supper, please dont come and find me anymore, Me now no likey you anymore.=p

Bought a headphone yesterday which cost me RM25.. Expensive la.. POor ady me now =(
Was so excited and I skyped with my hot po Michelly Lau..
Hhahahaha.. I really have a nice time chatting with you. and I MISS YOU LIKE HELL!!!
Please come back faster!!! 70 days more.. *wink wink*
My cheesecake, my BKT, curry and BBQ Plaze...
OH.. I'am hungry now.
=(

Family gathering cum brother's birthday party tonight..
Food and FOOD again.. =(
FINE, diet plan starts TOMORROW.. I wish ..=P



No comments: