Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another Monday


Its now 12.17am, 13th April 2010, another busy Tuesday.
Well, shall not say it as a 'busy' Tuesday, Am only having ONE class, TWO hours in the day. =)
Worst still, tomorrow Media literacy test, and I am like a free bird playing around the whole day without studying anything!! shall pray harder so that I can pass the test tomorrow. *Praying*

So.. There goes to the end of another Monday!
A hectic Monday~ Class from 8am till 5pm..(3 hours break in between =p )
Sigh..

This is what we did during the long THREE hours break


My 2 sayangS . One more is missing.


You can tell how bored am I

Snowflakes and Subway after class.
Thanks YC for driving us there . I know you me.. ahhaha
Chit-Chat and Gossips, my all-time-favourite


The gossiping look of Yvonne :p


Me and Yvonne

Subway photos are with Yvonne, will upload them soon once I get from her.. =)
Okay, I am super de sleepy now...
12.38am, time to be pig now..
Goodnight people

PS: YC is missing in all the pictures.The reason why she don't want to take pic is because SHE IS VERY HOT!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA


To YOU: see, I knew you cant be trusted.. FINE

No comments: