Sunday, May 2, 2010

Its already Sunday now..
Argh!!! I hate!!!
I don't want to go back to PJ!!
I don't want to do my assignments!! =((


I was so used to stay in my comfort zone for the past 2 weeks..
Do whatever I want to.
Sleep whenever I feel sleepy
Wake up whenever I feel like waking up (even its 2 o'clock in the afternoon) ;p


2 weeks of holidays are definitely NOT ENOUGH!!
Not to mention all the assignments that I am supposed to complete during this mid sem break.
I really didn't touch any of my assignments since last Thursday after I submit my GS annotated assignment. 
Instead, I watched drama like crazy..
2 days, and I managed to finished the whole drama with 3 disc. 
I am so dead! *crying*


Pimples are popping out like the stars in the sky due to my sleeping time..
Of course, I believe my eyes side is getting worst as well..(Spent my days in front of laptop to watch drama all the time). Sigh


Sigh.. I don't want to leave my hometown..
I don't want to go back to PJ..
I don't want to study in Lakeside campus..
I don't want!!!*shouting* 


Can I have more holiday please??? *sob*


No comments: