Saturday, May 22, 2010

Assignments have been driving me crazy these few days..
Don't really get enough sleep everyday..
The worst part is when there are 2 assignments due on the same day..
And yeah.. ML assignment 2 and the IDM video due on the same day, which is yesterday (Friday)..
As you can guess, I didn't sleep the whole night on Thursday!!!
Editing video was fun.. Especially insert and edit all the sound tracks..
I don't know why, it just make me super hyper at that moment.
But you know what? I was so smart that I didnt save it and the whole thing just gone like tht.
No choice, have to do everything again!!! Wasted my time.. Ishhh
And yeah.. I can still very semangat the whole day even though didnt sleep the whole night.. =)

Slept around 12am last night, and woke up around 5pm!!!!
I know you will sure say I am a pig. yes.. I am!! ahahhahaah
I think I can sleep longer if my phone doesn't ring at the time.. ahhaha

Anyway.. I felt relax abit now.. Finally submitted the ML and the IDM video..
Phew.. I shall just enjoy this weekend before those assignments come in.. :P

No comments: