Saturday, May 8, 2010

My days


I AM FAT!!! =((


I really eat a lot these few days.. Eating non stop man.. 
I am growing sideway now.. =(
I need to diet, like SERIOUSLY!!!!

There goes my 1st week of classes in Taylor's Lakeside Campus..
The campus was fine but I the transportation sucks!!!
I hate that when I need to wake up so damn early in the morning everyday to wait the bus.
What make it worst is there are always so many students to take the shutter bus and I can't manage to squeeze myself into the 1st 2 buses. I will then have to spent another 20 mins to wait for another bus to come. Spending almost 30 mins  to wait the bus, and squeeze myself into the bus are really torturing. 
Don't expect those guys will be a bit gentleman. They will just step on your feet and cut the queue all just to make sure they are able to squeeze themselves in and get a sit or standing place in the bus, 
Human jam, I HATE!!!!

Ish.. Talking about this will just spoil my mood.
Well, lets not talk about those unhappy things. Lets talk about the moment I like =)
Had a fattening Thursday with the awesome people 
Had claypot lou xu fen and claypot rice as lunch with My big boss Kaven and Baby Jacintha.
Followed by subway and snowflakes as dinner and xiao long bao, asam sotong, 1 big bowl of rice and oh ah jian as supper with Sayang Yvonne, YC and SK.

Owh!!! Tell me how am I not going to put on weight with this kind of eating lifestyle?? *sigh*
Next time we don't order so much k?? We shall just order drinks and talk talk talk.. ahahha
It was a great outing with them. We talked, laughed and gossiped 
Yes, I LOVES gossip.. :P
Put aside the fattening food issue, how I wish I can have this kind of lifestyle everyday, without worry about my assignments and other things that make my head getting bigger and bigger!! *sob*
Anyway, it was nice to talked with them that night.. Thanks YC for the ride. All the best to you k? 

I am now in my home sweet home. Lying on my comfortable bed and enjoying the cold wind from the air con. Heheh.. Weather here is seriously very hot!!.. I can't tahan la.. At home also I can sweat like mad.. ishhh
Shopped in One Utama with my mum and younger brother the whole day.. My legs are very tired now, Yet, its nice
Bought a black dress and a bag.. Yes!! Again I spent the money on the same things.  =p
What to do?? I just couldn't seems to resist the temptation of those dresses every time I see them. =(
Tried to control myself but.. Sigh.. Failed max.. That's why my purse is getting thinner and thinner. *cry*
Mix rice, Subway, Honeymoon and BBQ plaza for my day..♥
OH... Another fattening day.. =(

Reached home around 12.35am, and yeah.. Its already Saturday now..
How time flies huh... 
So many assignments to be done..
Feel so lazy la.. don't have the mood to do them at all!!!
Sigh.. I AM SO DEAD *cry*

I am craving for secret recipe cheese cake =(

No comments: