Thursday, May 13, 2010

Had weird dreams these few days.
Hm.. Not very bad dreams but.. the dreams are totally WEIRD.
Don't think it will ever happen in real life..
They are just too random.. >.<
Ish... Hope I won't have another weird dream again tonight.. =(


Well, I am done with my GS presentation!! 
Phewww!~~ Finally =)
and what's next??
ML bibliography, IDM video, IPD factsheet, IPD magazine, IPD video and IPD summary..
ML and IDM due on 21st May and IPD due on 24th May.
The best thing is, I DIDNT START ANYTHING YET!!
Call me SMART!! =( 
Have to show lecturer the IPD factsheet and the video storyboard and storyline..
Shit., I totally have no ideas how my video gonna be.. =(


I miss home..Although I only came back from my hometown last Sunday..=(
Not going back this week, and I don't think so I can go back next week as well, as there are so many assignments need to be done. =(
Owh. I miss everything in my hometown.. *crying*


I wish I can cry out loud and then have a good sleep..
But no!!!! Assignments are still there waiting for me!!
I HATE YOU ASSIGNMENTS!! *sob*

No comments: