Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Outing with Jacintha

This outing was planned don't know how long ago..
Baby Jacintha keep calling me out with her when I was comfortably enjoying my holidays in my hometown..
Well, we managed to make it today as I no need to go college today. =)
Geetha was supposed to join us today.. But too bad.. She has things to do.. =(

SO, BBQ Plaza for our lunch. ♥
Something happened during the lunch..
I was in the restaurant eating while Jacintha went for the toilet.
Then, there is one black man came in to the restaurant and he stopped right beside me and he said : hello
I looked at him, confirmed that I don't know him, then I continued with my food, without bothering him at all.
He then keep standing beside me and keep saying "hello hello" to me.
It was so annoying.. I don't know what he wants. He went off at last..
After some times, he came back again.. Walked in to the restaurant and pretending he is looking for friends.
I think he is targeting those who eating alone in the restaurant, approach them and hope that he can eat there for free.. CRAZY!!!! 

After makan makan and talking talking, its SHOPPING time!♥
Hahhaha... Not really shopping la.. Jacintha wanted to shop for her mum mother's day present, so.. there we go.. =)

Instead of looking for her mum's clothe, we ended up looking for our clothes. *hehe*

Dress from TOPSHOP.. Super expensive lo..
Since we got no money to buy, so we just try for fun.. No need to pay also..  =P

Jacintha suggest to go snowflake..
It was pouring outside that time..
But we still go for it.. Eat ice in a cold weather = SUPER COLD!!
Hahaha.. 

I am super hungry now..
Sigh.. I wonder why am I always feel hungry at this time??
Sayang Yvonne is tempting me with burger in her sms!! Ishhh!!! I hate you!!!!!!
You this king of bully!!! HMPH!!!! Dont want to talk to you tomrrow!!! Blek!!!

BTW, I am eating my peanut biscuit now!! Fat!!! =((



No comments: