Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The 1st day studying in Lakeside Campus..
Well..I am not that excited for it..

Air con seems not functioning well..
Its freaking hot the whole day..
Even in library also very hot..
I am sweating all the time.. =((


Look, this is what we do during our 8am lecture.. 

My sayang Yvonne's sock!!! so many lubang!! ahhaah

Zanne stay over our place tonight..
Talk and gossip with her and sayang Zhao Wern in her room..
Played with Zanne's Ipod.. 
Wow.. Me ♥ the games.. 
This bad Sayng Zhao Wern and Zanne, make me hungry at 12am..
Make me hungry ady then dun wan to eat burger with me =((
Ended up, I ate so many biscuits and Fruits.. 
See la. I ate this for my dinner.. Damn alot ok!!! 
Somemore i eat so many biscuits all..
So fat la..Ishhh


Shake shake shake
See this sayang, play the game until so excited.. hahaha

Ok.. Gossip session again in my room.. 
Me ♥..


No comments: