Friday, April 3, 2009

Woke up 6ish in the morning and sudenly remember tht KTM will be super pack at 8am!!

Thus, i took the 9am train, but its still super super pack!

I finally back to the place where i belong to.. =)

Reached Mentakab at about 12pm, and bro pick me up to makan.. ^^

I AM BACK IN MY HOME SWEET HOME!!! *smile*


Fetched my younger bro back from school and at night, we makan durian!!!
yeah... durian, i love the most~ ahahhaaha
Wanted to update this post yesterday night,, but too bad, then line was super super down.. so
tak jadi update lo.. ^^
my bro help me to install THE SIMS 2 yesterday..haahaha... happy me~~ :P
I woke up at 9am just to play my sims 2..hahahahaha
Gonna make my girl pregnant so tht i can have a TWINS babies..lolzzzz
so, see yah... bye bye.. =)

2 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Aaahhh~!!
I wanna play The Sims 2 also!! XD
But I prefer making the characters DIE in weird ways. LOL =X

joanne said...

lol
i like to make my sims prety and handsome!!! hahaha