Thursday, April 30, 2009

my 2 days holiday...in klang =)

28th and 29th April 2009..

2 days holiday due to lecturers need to attend a don't know what training/ talk/ meeting...
AND, monday(27th), thanks to my lovely honey Lisa Rekha, i get free dinner..

hahahaha.... Lamb!!! Hm... nice wei...Thanks Lisa... Muackss...Stayed over michelle's place tht night... jq fetched us back...

At night, played The sims 2... Teached michelle how to play.. hahahaha

Since she is new to The Sims 2, so, i asked her to create a sim( a character la) while i mandi..

After bath oni teach her how to play...

hahaa... I assume she will made the character with family inspiration, mana tau... she pandai pandai go and made a girl tht very romantic... And u knw it means what?? Romantic means the girl will request to have sex with 5 different guy at once!!!! lolz....

But at last, she recreate another family and this time... yeah... it works...

We make sure the boy and the girl like each other and flirt with each other...

And they became couple...ehehh

However, when the guy propose to the girl, she reject him!!! (how sad)..

And so when the girl propose to the boy, he rejected her as well..LOL

At the end we stil managed to make them married..hahahaha

Michelle wants her girl to pregnant and thus, we kept on ask the couple to TRY FOR BABY!!! ahhaha..




Michelle feel so funny when the mother gv birth in the toilet and her baby actually fall from the ceilling... hahahahahha

So far, she now got 2 baby girls!!! ahhaha...

We laughed and laughed and laughed.... =)

She helps me to play RC, and i help her to play the sims!! LOLz

Nx day morning, we woke up quite early...Around 8-ish...and continued or games... ehhehe


Then bah kut teh as breakfast with michelle and her mother..


Pyramid for michelle's interview, took sticker photo, then met up with izzudin, aaron, amirul, imran and back to michelle's place...Played The Game of Life and as usual, i was the BANKER... ahhahahaha

Italic

Michelle with her new spect


I got alot of money... ehhhehe


They sued Aaron for so many times eventhough he is broke..hahahha


After a round of the game, all of us hungry...


Off for dinner..Makan seafood... Dont knw whats the restaurant name, its somewhere in Klang..hehe


Super super full lo!!!


Headed to Aeon, simply walk around.. I bought 2 padlocks... ehhee.. to lock my drawers la.. hehehe

Then, Satay Kajang in Bukit Tinggi...


We ordered satay ayam, satay rusa and satay arnab..We totally hv no idea which is which... so, guessing non stop..hahahah.. funny la =)



Aaron, imran, amirul and izzudin went back to sunway and me staying over michelle place again.. hehehe

Force her to blog about me and she end up by posting up my super big huge TUMMY!!! hahaha...She has a lot of my ugly pics. hahahaha


Then, went to bed..Damn tired tht night...

The nx day, chicken rice as breakfast and michelle sent me back to sunway..

I wasnt back to ridzuan, but i work in college...

Yes!! i worked in college that day... damn boring... sien...


Dah lah i sleepy, kaven pula keep on listening to those dunno whatever boring song.. Make me feel more sleepy...=(


My 2 days holiday..habis ady...

Today start classes as usual ady...

8am til 3pm...

After class, i straight away went back...

Waited the super lousy slow KTM for like half and hour more...

Sien la... but met jennifer there and 2 of us chat chat chat non stop..hahahahah

And eventually, i m back in mentakab.. my home sweet home...

I plan to finish reading 'The last Lecturer' tomrorow and finish the vook review by saturday..,

But it seems impossible now... coz my mom plan to bring us to Kuantan tomorrow... =(

See how la tomororw, i dun feel like going also...

Somemore got so many assignments hv to finish up...=(

And i m now super duper TIRED...
So.. good night everyone and I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!! ehehh
Michelle and me

No comments: