Sunday, April 12, 2009

Drove to the place where i used to spent half of my day there..
That was long long time ago...
Thought i could forgot the way to the place but opposite.. i remember how to go to tht place very clearly..
Drive all the way there and jz parking outside and wait for nothing..
Went out with Nedie and as usual... we talk alot...
Then.. went to the place again...
Actually wanted to confirm something but end up, i found out how stupid am i!!
Sitting there, with some stupid and silly actions.. I dont know why but i just cant control myself at tht moment...
Drove back with tears and the flashback starts while i was driving...
The memories tht i had in tht place... The sweet times, the bitter times...
Took a quick shower right after i reach home..Hoping tht i could wake up from the past..
You never knw how much i care for it and i knw, u just dun care for it at all!!
You let me go without saying a word or waving goodbye.. Not even a call after i left!!
Lying on my bed, with 2 of my lovely snoopies bside me...
Suddenly i realise, i am not moving.. not moving out from the past... I m still standing in the past and let every of the memories control me!!!
I m waiting u online all the day in msn but i never knw u changed the address...
I am TIRED~!!
How long will i willing to wait for it??
I have no idea and i dun want to know...
H

No comments: