Sunday, April 19, 2009

My eye is getting worst!!!!! OMG!!!!!
My eye was sooooo damn bengkak when i woke up this morning!!
Went pyramid with housemates to buy something and went to see the pharmacist again...
She gv me a stronger cream to apply...She say normally the pus in the eye will be ok after 2 or 3 days...
OK, so i buy and apply to my eye.. It still tht bengkak...
Went Canton-i for lunch... Foods not bad.. =)
Parent fetch bro back to KL and we all went YUAN STEAMBOAT for dinner...
Super full!!! Tummy is getting bigger and bigger... hohohoh
At home now, when yvonne call jz now, sudenly i feel my eye so wet when i blink my eyes...
And... OMG, the pus finally burst!!!!! ahhahahah...
Of course, its PAIN~~ Still got pus in my eye but atleast not tht swollen la.. =)
Hope it will better tomorrow...
English proposal---> not start yet!!! not even a word!!! hahahahahaha
ok, jz admit, i will be doing tomorrow.. Last min AGAIN.....wakakakkakakakakak

No comments: