Monday, April 13, 2009

stress

Moral class until 9 something then went library lepak...
Plan to read ' the last lecture' but again... FAILED
I end up clicking here and there...
Lunch with yvonne...
Then SP class... I am so sleepy today... i dunno why..
Just dun hv mood to study... Sigh...
Class until 3 and again, i lepak in library until 6pm...
Dinner with jq, serene, zhao wern, kinn pong and my boss-- kaven in ginger tree..
This is my turn to treat them... and my budget is jz RM50..
And guess what, when the bill comes, it is like double of my budget...
Its hundred something... i cant really remember... so , 5 of them top up the rest.... =)
Mother called b4 the dinner... Brother's laptop and account money all gone...
I dun really what had happened, but...
Sigh.... i heard a lot of cases like tht happen in KL but when it really happen on my brother, i really cannt accept... Poor thing...haihs...
I feel so bad... no mood at all now...
Sigh,,, STRESS...
Tot can forget abt u coz not seeing u anymore...
But... I feel like i am seeing u everyday in college!!!
There is a fatter version of u in college!!!
And i will always think of u everytime i see the person!!!
Haiyo...What am i suppose to do???
Please la!!!!!

No comments: