Saturday, April 18, 2009

tired

Went pyramid with michelle, serene, christine, imran, izzudin and aaron for the movie ' he is not tht into you' yesterday.. Finally get my number back and managed to buy the cream for my eye..my eye is still tht bad.. but atleast better than yesterday la.. And i notice, there are 2 small thingy in my eye!!! 1 is INSIDE my left eye and another 1 is OUTSIDE the left eye!!
Poor me~~=(
Michelle bake cheesecake yesterday night.. and it become my breakfast this morning.. Nice ~~ *yummy*
1st time i play the game of the life.. and i was sooooooooooo BLUR!@@ hhahaha
I dunno anything... its complicated!!after the game, i went back, sims 2 and sleep.. =)
Alarm rang at 6.30am an i keep on offing it and continue sleeping.. :P
Until 7am, jq called : Joanne, wake up.. wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!lolz...
Okok, i woke up at 7am..ahaha
Took a shower and prepare everything.. Then i received michelle's call, saying tht they dun feel like going to the mass colympic.. Ok, to be honest, i actually quite happy tht time coz i myself also dun feel like going..ahhaha I then quicky go to izzudin's she to meet they all...
And after talk and talk, ok, all of us decided to go although we are so not willing to go..ehhehe
Michelle, Amirul and Izzudin drove.. so 16 of us went to Bukit Jalil at 8 something..
And, we are late...ehhe... We dun care, coz we dun feel like playing the game also..
Reached there, registered and wait for the game start... Saw Allan Wu there.. Ok la, he is not tht handsome.. so so nia la..But his body... hmmm.... nice wei... hahahahaha
We decided to kick ourself out of the competition at the begining of the game.. Have to run here and tehre under the super hot sun... NO WAY!!
And so...me, jq, izzudin, serene, arron, amirul and christine went back to izzudin's hse... Michelle they all stay back to see the paint ball game... Bcoz my house key is with michelle, i got no key to enter my house, so i went to izz's hse and we play cho dai di..ahhaha..
The person who won the most, have to wash all the plates... ^^
Domino pizza as our lunch.. Play 1 round game os the life.. then... all balik to own house..
I m damn tired now... But still, after dinner with my housemates, we play sims 2 together..ahahahahah
Seriously gonna start my assignment after shower... MUST!!!!!
My hp ring non stop!!!! i HATE it!!!! YOU, please stop calling me anymore!!!!! And stop msging me!!! PLEASE~~~

No comments: