Sunday, April 5, 2009

Party finally over... I am going back to Ridzuan tomorrow..

2 days ago, at this time, i was in my ridzuan's room, packing my things, wanted to go back to my

hometown so badly..

And now, the same thing.. I'm packing my things.. But, i m not so willing to go back.. =(

Dunno why, feel wanna stay longer in my home..

Yuan's 12th birthday today, so we have a small smal relative gathering and celebrate his bday..

Long time didnt see my cousins... Had fun chatting with them!! especially ray!!! Kept on drinking

my coke and still pretending dunno anything!!! And my legs are all red because of him!!! he

always likes to bully me!!!lolzzzz

Happy birthday yuan ^^

Enjoyed spending my time with my cousins.... =)

Oh Ya, my room now got a circle hole!!!! On top of the wall!!!!!!

Air cond spoilt, so ask ppl come and fix it... But they cnt fix on the spot..

So they took away my air cond!!! And now my room is soooo ugly due to the HOLE!!!!!!!

oh 1 more thing...

To my darling ker li.. Thanks for your valentine's present... like it so muchie... *muackkkkks*

1 comment:

milktea said...

oh.. gt mention me wor... ^^ haha