Thursday, April 23, 2009

I want to

cook and eat tang hun salad,

play sims 2 the whole day without getting scolded by anyone,

finish the book review,

have some holiday

go for a trip,

paktor!!

SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! *tired* + *yawning*

lolzzzzzzzzz

Wake up vy early today coz need to walk to college with yvonne vy early.. About 7.15 am like tht la. yesterday night i ask her to miss call me when she leaving her home in the morning. Then this morning, about 6.55, i called her and ask what time she wants to go.. then she says about 7.15am like tht.. ok, so i hang up the phone and go eat my breakfast.. i eat eat eat, and time passed.. My housemate remind me already 7.25 at that time... thus, i msg yvonne : you want to go now?? ".... And guess what she reply me???hahahahahhaha she replied : Lolx. I'm dun here ady la..SWT... ahhahahahha.... she was waiting me downstair for almost 5 mins... and me waiting her miss call in the house for half an hour!!!! hahahahaah funny la...

We then meet up and we walk to college together... OMG i sweat a lot!!!!! when we reached college tht time, i think my whole body also wet ady.. ahhaha... yvonne too.. :p

Went to see miss marry and passed up the proposal, then rush to SP class..Lecturer was late..

Class finished at 3pm.. Me and Yvonne took KTM to KL central. She going back to her grandparent's house in melaka while i coming back to MENTAKAB!!!*yeah*

We waited the KTM like almost 40 mins!!!! is 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tot there will be a KTM every 20 minutes??? Sien la!!!! Met syazwan, issabelle, crystalbelle and izzudin at the KTM station...

At last!!! i m now in my home sweet home!!! hahahaha

oh ya, today is ANNA's birthday...

Happy birthday my dear ANNA~~

Stay pretty and love ya... *muackkkkkkkkkkks*

Left to right : Kai chin, Yvonne, Joanne, ANNA, Michelle, Serene

Am super super super tired now... going to zzZ.. so...

Good night everyone!!! i love you!!!!!!! muackkkkkkkkks haahaha

No comments: