Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Well... i woke up late this morning..
Walked to college and the wind was like.... hmm.... soooooo STRONG...
Thanks to the "uncle wind", my hair was super super messy... :P

I am VERY blur about my English Research Paper!!!!
OMG!!!! I got some feeling that I'm gonna mess up my research paper...
40% wei!!!! Its alot!!! SIgh~~~ I have no idea how to do it!!!

Get to know my marks for English College Studies 3, Social Psychology and Media Apprieciation..
Overall... ok la... At least PASSED...
Econs and Moral still dunno yet...
But i definitely lost 10 marks for Econs.. SIgh...
I knw the answers, but i was confused with the questions..

Came back from college and noticed nobody at home.. Hmm..
Tired + Sleepy...
Just finished my Lunch and I am gonna take a nap now..
Later still have to continue do my ASSIGNMENTS.....
Aiks~~
Miss you so much suddenly.. How are you now??

No comments: