Monday, May 25, 2009

Guess where am I now????

Hmm....

Yes yes.... I am now in COllEGE LIBRARY!!!!hahaha...
okok... I know I am so lame... okok... hhhahaha
FInished moral exam about9.30am???? Then makan..
I ate BLUE and WHITE dumpling!!!!!
According to Kun Kun.. it is call NYOYA ZHANG~~ lolz..
At 1st i tot nyoya zhang is the yellow yellow 1... mana tau is blue and white...
Its sooooo like SKY...ahhahaha
Made by her mother.... hm... nice... 1st time i eat nyoya zhang lo....nice nice*yummy* =)
Was sitting infront of the computer since just now...
Found some books for my moral assignmt... ^^
Just when I wanted to my SP assig... the so called princess called and i went down to the courtyard to meet her.. eheh
Kun Kun was sitting beside me just now.. Now she and Imran dunno go where ady... In a discussion room i think.. hehehhe
Later got to interview Victoria for my English research paper..
And...
Tonight have to finish up the analysis, SP group and Individual assig anddddd english essay...
Haiyo, die lo......I now still lepak in library... doing nothing... Sigh~~

No comments: