Monday, May 11, 2009

Tomorrow.....my sem break started...
But.... i m not going to stay at home like last time...
Coz... i m going to singapore with my friends this time.. hahhhahaha
Going to do a travel documentary in Singapore... Tuesday till Friday...
Whee~~ Almost use up my whole holiday...
Nx saturday, izrein weeding party... And... yes, i m going...ahhahaahahh
I m too hyper now... HOW??? nobody to kacau... sien..... =(
going to take my passport tomorrow, then go back to PJ... not yet buy bus ticket lahhh...ishhhhh

1 comment:

lolipop said...

tht is practically goin on a holiday la dear.....
u noe....belajar sambil bermain! ! ! ! !
lol....get 2 go 2 s'pore oso complain....i wan go oso cant oh...
han dou han mmmm dou ah....
so stop complaining n enjoy the hell out of u there till fri man! ! ! ! u deserve the relaxation,den baru cum back n study 4 ur exam...ahahahahahahaha...............