Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally, i got pics to post here.. :P

OK, long time didnt blog...
My blog is so dead!!!!!
No PICTURES!!! coz i dun hv camera and camera hp!!!!
Haih.... today, plan to do moral assignment, but.. ok... u knw me right??
ahhahaha...
Sooooooooo no mood!!!!

Wanted to fetch my mum to work this morning, But when the alarm ring, i tot it was a phone call, so i jz ignore it.. hahahahaha.
End up, i woke up at 9am and that time my mum aready in the office...ahhahaha

Went to renew my passport then...
Tot just have to wait 2 hours then can get it, who knws, the machines ROSAK!!! SPOILT!!!
Thus, i can only get my passport back on monday!!!!
FYI, i m going back to PJ on monday... i plann to buy morning bus... but now seems cant lorh...
Very rush wei... Have to go back at noon ady... Sigh... KTM PACK!!!!! *moody*

Never mind never mind... think of the positive side...
I can go Singapore and I AM GOING!!!!
OMG... cant believe that i m really going to singapore next tuesday!!!!
I'm sooooo excited!!! *jumping*
BUT,
i am broke!!! miskin!!! bor lui liao!!!!
So, i wont shop in singpore lo... will jz spend money on foods and assignment... =)

Oh ya, will be staying in Anna's mother's friend's house in JB during the 4 days singapore trip..
Thanks to her, i can save the accommodation money... ehhehehehe Thanks Anna... =)

After lunch, fetched my mum back to work and after that, i drove here and there...
Don't know why, just feel wanted to drive... so, i simply drove here and there and.... i without my notice, i drove to the place and i stopped there... =(
Sigh... what happen arR? ARGH!!!!!

Played RC the whole day... My sims had been neglected for some times..hahaha
Jz dun feel like playing la... Will play when i got the mood.. ^^

I was super super duper moody jz now...
Was finding someone to talk.. and hahahaha.... MICHELLE LAU WEY CHIN aka my LAP PECK PECK was the LUCKY one..ahahahahhahahaha


Er... dunno what is she doing... she was shaking her head left and right, up and down, and at the same time, playing her MESSY hair!!! hahahahah..forgot to take pic when she is combing her hair...


Emo her, Hyper me

Sad face... dunno what is she doing..But i knw i m sui sui.... ahahaha :P


My bro also come kepoh with me... ahhahaha

Michelle : aiyo..y la. why my Ming is out?? i wasted so much money to vote her leh.. haih... =(
lolxx

Pictures are all taken without her notice.. ahaha
She was reading MDG punya blog... ehhehehe
And i realised, She oni got the few patterns.. ahhahaha

Me LOVE yoU!!!! Muackkkkkkkkks
Now, i m kacau+ing LISA!!!!ahahha.. me love u too!!!!

No comments: