Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to fi nd
You're impossible to find"
I am really very lazy today..
Early in the morning, parent and bro off to Jerantut, look for a doctor to cure my brother's leg.. Don't know what happened to his leg la.. Over exercise if I'm not mistaken..
Listen to the song 'Fall For You' the whole day.. And I'm not bored with it.. =)
Me love the song very much..hahahaha
Morning, since only me and younger brother at home, i wanted to do my assignment...
But, again...hehhe...ok la, at least I find some information already. :P
I listened the song and played Restaurant City..
And the weather is damnn hot this afternoon, i can't tahan..
Thus, i SLEEP..ahhahaahahah
Feel so nice to sleep in a air con room...
Till 6.30pm, mum called and asked to buy KFC..
Coz aunties' family are coming to celebrate mother's day together... hahaha
I eat alot wei!!! Like that how to diet??? Sigh....
Diet plan-- FAILED @@
Suppose go yam cha with Bee shin tonight..
But due to the sudden mother's day celebration, postponed it to tomororw... ehehe..
Long time didnt meet with her already..
Although both of us also studying in Taylors..
She studying at TBS.. We are so near yet so far... =)
Sigh... My antivirus system got problem again... Sien... always like that... Bring me alot of hassle..
Have to sent it to computer shop to do..Tomorrow sunday where got shop open???? Ishhhhhh

No comments: