Sunday, May 31, 2009

Suddenly i so semangat to make the tang hun salad...
So.. ehhehe....
Thanks to my dad for washing this and that for me...
Not that i dont want to help him.. He ask my dont touch anything when i offered my help..
SO...hehehe... i m blogging here lorh.. =)

OMG... Its now 2am!!!! And guess what???
My mum and my 2 brothers are actually having a mini karaok now... ahahah
But, they are singing without any disc and mic..
My elder bro's guitar and our voice!!! Wow...hahaha..
We are so crazy man...

I'm going back to PJ 13 hours later... Sigh...
I am so not willing to go back....
I just want to be at home...
Want to stay together with my beloved family...
Cant come back every weekend ady after this...
Started to work on every weekend.. No choice, to earn money..( i m broke now) :(

I miss u so much..
Got so many things to tell u..
How are you tonight??

No comments: