Friday, May 22, 2009

Has been some times we suffered...
Few months i guess..
And i believe until now, we are still suffering...
But... what to do??? There is no way to help us to solve this...

These few months, u really make my day down...Everyday... almost every second..
I knw u had gone through a hard time..But I m so sorry i cant be with u becoz of my selfishness...
I really really don wanna look backward anymore...
Everytime when i tried to make myself step forward, you will pull me back..
But please... I m serious this time..
I really wanna get it away... Forever.. i dun wanna to go back anymore...

You make me cant concentrate on what i m suppose to concentrate on..
You really spoilt all my plan...
you pulled my back to the original place...
I took few months time to walked out from the situation and jz in 1 day time, you bring me back to the original place...

Anyhow, its finally over today..
We come to the conclusion and we both agree to end it...
When i say it... i really mean it..and i knw... when u say it, you mean it as well...
We are both the same and becoz of this,things are getting worst...
There is seriously no way to turn it back...
I tot i'll be glad its finally ends...
But look at me.. What feleing am i having now??? It is sooooo WRONG!! WRONG!!!!

But i want to let u knw...
You touched my heart yesterday...YOU TOUCHED ME!!!
I appriciate what u have did for me..Thanks for the caring and finding me...(Although u didnt managed to find me at the end..) I knw u reallt care for it.. I can see nervous and worries in your eyes..
But please.. Please let everything stops here...
What u did already enough.. More than enough...

Please have a good sleep tonight, and when u wake up tomororw morning.. Enjoy your new life with a smile...
I knw it is tough... But... please try...Bcoz I will be trying as well..

YES, i havent start my assignments yet... I failed to do what i planned...
I just not in the mood the whole day... And... i feel tired..totally EXHAUSTED...

I think i shall go and take a shower and sleep now..
Too moody to do anything,
Too moody to talk to anyone else..

No comments: