Sunday, November 23, 2008

Working Working Working....
Work as usual today...9am to 4pm
It seems to be part of my this holiday's life...
Working without seeing any $$...ahhahahaha
But, still enjoyed it la..since if i go back hometown also ntg to do..
Better work here earn some money...hahaha
Have to key in many things!!!!!!
Facing the laptop all the time...sienzzzzzz

Today after work, went pyramid..
Jalan jalan and i managed to buy a dress!!!
YES, a black coulour dress for my cousin's wedding party...
hahahaha....
we walk and walk and walk..I walk until my leg got a small pop!!!(pain)
then eat at jusco..Claypot Chicken rice v salted fish...
but the salted fish is jz a bit oni lo...
The fish is even smaller than my last finger nail!!!!!!!!
Deco of pyramid is NICE!!! the songs so romantic~~~Hm....

I'm so tired today.
Wake up vy early in the morning and busy for working until 4pm...
Then busying jalan jalan in sunway pyramid,...
Balik rumah, busying talking and laughing....
No time for other things...
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going to sleep soon....Tomorrow will continue working v lazy bear and zhao wern..(sienz)hahaah
Good night...

No comments: