Thursday, November 13, 2008

end of 1st sem

13/11/2008.....4pm... The end of my 1st semester of Foundation in Communication in Taylors!!!!!!!
Yeah~~~
Malaysian studies paper...hmm..okok la....
not tht tought actually coz really got study and....hehehe..u knw la....
As what we plan, went ice skating after the exam end...
Rain very heavy that time....so we wait for a while and then went sunway...
We 1st eat sushi groove before going to skate..
The foods there were super super super duper SALTY....
The sup, the mee, the rice and the sos......All SALTY....
This was my 1st time skating and the second i enter the place, i felt down...
malu wei....felt down somemore dunno how to stand up again..ahhahaha
and Anna, yvonne and cheryl laugh and laugh at me... :'(
ahhahahahahahahahaha
Anna and qer xin felt down as well...ahhahaha
Yvonne is sooooooooo geng!!!vy pro already now...hahahaah
Have bbq after skating...
Took lots of pic and those were all my super super ugly pic...
thanked to hot po and rhea....They always like to make me ugly...ahhahahah
JQ kena throw into the pool...Followed by Amirul, Syazwan, imran and christine...hahaha
I'm so tired now....but still waiting for my cloths...
nid to do human comm assig tomorrow....nid to pass up on friday....
will start to work on sat...working alone coz qer xin let go my helicopter...bad qq...lolz... :P
nid to sleep now...good night...muackzzzzzzz

No comments: