Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exam week

Final exam finally here and its going to end tomorrow...
whee whee..
Had ECS and Human comm paper yesterday...
ECS is super duper tough...
I didnt finish all!!!!!This is all because of the stupid woman!!!!!!
She is not collect my paper, she is RAMPAS!!!!!!!!!
Before i blink my eyes, my paper already kena rampas....
So angry!!!!
Human comm---mcq not that easy loh...
essay still ok la....coz really got study wei...ahahaha
Mass comm paper today was th worst!!!!!!!!!!
i oni can do 12 mcq out of 20 and the 60marks for essay and short ques totally DIE
60marks 'bo key' liao!!!!!!!!aik!!!!!!!!
Having the last paper tomorrow...MALAYSIAN STUDIES
But still never study yet...ahahhahah
i m so lazy to study...
Having bbq at suriamas tomorrow night and going for ice skating after the exam...
Hm....ahhaha...never skate before...tomorrow sure will pokai many times....ahhahaah

I got no mood since yesterday coz my laptop spoiled....
Now fixed already.
Thanks my HOT PO for accompany me to fix and Arron for driving me there...
Eat bbq plaze AGAIN this afternoon...but this time is with michelle, imran, arron, christine, victor and amirul...
Basically Amirul didnt eat lo...he jz sit there and watch us eat coz he cannot eat pork...lolz....

Thank you to :
Michelle for willing to teman me to sunway to repair my laptop while i'm so tention(i
love u)

Kelly for supporting me in everything and always be there for me and listen to
whatever i said(i knw i m vy evil to u just now.ahhaha..but i still vy love u-muacks)

Davidson for telling me those funny stories to make me laugh when i was moody(i
am ok now.thanks alot)

Jos for willing to listen to me when i was angry or sad and always pujuk me with your 'old
people slang'.haha.(i miss u boy.ehhe)

Zhao Wern
for finding info for me when my laptop spoiled and always
teman me go subang play and eat...( the mee is pregnant.ahhaha)

Having some subtle problem now....but its going to be solve vy soon(i wish)...


Malaysian Studies
tomorrow....going to wake up early to study last minutes...eheh..

Good luck to me
and remember to PRAY for me yah Joe (i knw u will)..ahhaha~~~lolz....

No comments: