Sunday, November 2, 2008

Saturday & Sunday...passed like usual..
Sleep+ eat+online+chat+watch movie= A day~~haih~~
i supposed to study for my final but....
1st, i m lazy...2nd, i m really not in the mood....
i felt like dun wanna bother everything and sleep for a very very very long time..
but can't...i knw the problem is still there waiting for me...
I'm now so sick for my hometown....
i wish i am now in my home sweet home..lying on my own bed, hugging my pillows and bears, spending my time v my friends~~
but i can't....although nx week is study leave, i still hv class on mon n tues..
nx nx week- FINAL EXAM
after final, i start to work in college as a student helper..
somemore work every saturday...so can't always go back...
Everything seems going to the wrong way....
i get what i want, i get what i wish...but i didnt feel happy at all..
i really need a break....... A LONG LONG break~~~

1 comment:

milktea said...

u will get ur break soon after finish all those job...
juz try ur best n work hard nw..
+U +U!!