Tuesday, November 25, 2008

17 hours later...i will be in my home sweet home v my lovely family...
Today hv free lunch...thz to celine...hehehe....
Tomorrow will having free lunch also...
haahaha....tomorrow nid to thz lisa..
Coz she will be providing voucher to me and my 3 frens...
Today ate chicken...tomorrow eat DUCK!!!!!!!!hahahahahahaahahah
duck duck.... duck duck....
Soli la JQ, nx time oni we call your bro k???
help me to kiss him...haahahahahaha muackkkkks
Thz jq also...belanja me the drink...
Thz ms cassie for balanja me french fried.
Thz ms Kaven for belanja me bisicuit,,,
Thz lisa for the roti and BANANA(me like)...ahhaha
Thz ruth also...coz buying me 'kompiah'...hahahahaha...
I m so random...
having great and fun time in taylors student services...
Tomorrow also will be the same...
ahhahahha....
ok... i wanna pack my things and zzZZ ady.
Tomorrow is waiting for me!!!! :P

No comments: