Thursday, November 6, 2008

i miss u

i miss u nedie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!muackzzzzzz Crazy memory!!! we ponteng add math tuition and go lepak@!!!hahah








Naniiiiiii







hahaha....subash's hand!!!!!!!



When can we wash our classroom again????????



Miss u too michelle!!!!!!Although u r now at tarc, not tht far from me, but still miss..lolz








I love u baby!!!!!




4 Alfa rockssssssssss!!!









I miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!! miss miss miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are all now separated!!! seldom can gather together...
misssssssssssssssssssssss so much
hope u were here now li.....got so many things wanna tell u!!!!!abt the ......argh!!!!!!!!!
i m going to be crazy now!!!!!!









1 comment:

milktea said...

yer... y u juz uploaad the photo tat i ugly 1... juz the last pic ok oni... u pilih kasih de lar!!! **cry**
hahaa.... i miss u too, honey..!!!!
hope u can always beside me n acc me... cz i gt a lot things wan to share vif u too....
juz 5 me when u wan...
i'm ready 24 hours for u!! muack!