Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged By Kai Chin

Rules:
1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. Each blogger needs to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

1.I'm having semester break now..
2. I'm working at Taylors almost everyday..
3. I'm going back to my home-sweet-home next...
4. I pokai already..due to the spoilage of ATM
5. I'm missing someone who dun miss me right now~
6. I'm sick and tired..
7. i'm going to have mental or psychological problem.."=.=
8. I'm ANGRYING with someone right now!!!..
9.I'm super duper confused with something & someone!!!
10. I'm currently not in the mood~

CAUTION!!!
ten person i tagged:
1. lisa
2. Nicole
3. Kelly
4. Ker Xin
5. Hui Fen
6. Annie
7. Christine
8. Aznur
9. Zhao wern
10. Issabelle

No comments: