Monday, October 12, 2009

Went Pyramid with SK yesterday to buy our groceries...
Tony Romas as brunch.. WITHOUT Zhao Wern... LOLzzzz hahahahaha

Both of us, bought fishes!!!!! Yes!!!!
They are sooooo CUTE!!!!!
I actually bought 4 fishes..2 big and 2 small..
So that they have their own partner.. Won't so lonely... =P
But... 1 of the small fishes died!!!! Yesterday night..
Maybe the water not suitable for it.. T.T..
So sad...
NVM!!!! I will buy a new partner got you next time when I go pyramid again...=)

The 2 big fishes don't like to swim at the center of their 'house'... =(
Hardly can see them..

Came back from college quite early just now..
After finished doing all my laundry, I realized my room was very dirty!!!
It was full of dust as I didn't clean it for 2 weeks due to my lazynesss.. =P
Thus, I cleaned it!!! I swept and moped the room..
I even cleaned the toilet!!!!
Wow... I feel so proud of myself... *kakakak*

I am tired now~~
But still have assignments need to do!!!
Gotta hand up 2 assignments next Monday..
Ishhh.. I hate it!!!!!

PS: I missed Holidaysssss
and I miss you ..

No comments: