Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to myself

One and a half hour later.. There comes the end of my sweet 18th...
I am turning to 19th in not more than 2 hours time...
How fast the time pass....
It seems like I just celebrated my 18th birthday few days back and I am now waiting for the moment to tell everybody that I'M NINETEEN NOW!!!!
Thanks again for the advanced celebration yesterday... =)

My internet line here is very very bad...
It took about 15 mins to connect to the website to I want..
MSN worst... Keep signing in and out and this make my sayang SOH ZHAO WERN actually block me in her msn list!!!
See how much she love me ya... =p
LOLzzzzz

Well.. I'am not going to my hometown this week..
As i'm not in the mood of going back..
Due to I will have to pack in the KTM and Monorail...
I totally hate it!!!!

It used to be the important day of us..
But its not anymore since last year..
You absent 2 years continuously in this day...

Happy Birthday in advance to myself...
It has been decided.. I know..
But I still hope you're here with me in this moment..

No comments: