Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday

Half day of my weekly holiday has gone...
Credits to myself.. =p
Was planned to wake up early so that can have more time to do and finish my EC essay by today...
Then can have more time to do PR assign on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...
But... It seems impossible now..
Coz.. I am still surfing the internet now...
Feel sleepy and really not in the mood of assignments!!!!!
Argh!!!! I am so lazy now!!!!!!!

Flu fall in love with me yesterday night..
So suddenly, it just so in love with me until now...
Couldn't sleep well last time due to the flu..
My nose was blocked the whole night..
Keep on sneezing!!!!
My nose is red in colour now..
Yes!!! I'm officially SICK!!!!!
I hate the feeling of getting sick!!!!
Me HATE!!!! =(

Time to take a rest or maybe.... a nap.. hehehehe
Must start my EC essay today!!!
MUST!!!!!! Gambateh!!!!!!
I'm glad to know you're still in love with me.♥

No comments: