Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update

Pheww~~ Finally.. weekend is here...
1 week of assignments fighting over...
Have few days time to recharge my battery.. and the war will begin soon!!!!! =(
Me really don't like assignments!!!

I'm glad that weekend is here again...
And I am at home again.. My Pahang home-sweet-home...
The last time I came back was 3 weeks ago...
I feel good to be at home again..

Well... PR class ended early today(as usual)..
It was heavily rain and super duper strong wind...
I have to run in the rain to train station from my college due to my umbrella is too weak..
Its spoiled when it met the Mr strong wind!!!! Ishhh.. Me hate!!!!
So.. I was completely wet when i reached the train station...
And the wind is strong enough to freeze me... =(
I was standing there to wait the train.. And when the train is there.. I quickly run down but it was too late.. By the time I run down, the train left...!!!!
And again... The rain poured on me, I am wet again!!!
I was freaking cold the whole day due to the weather..
From train station to monorail to bus station until my home, the rain never stop!!!
Sigh!!! Nvm Nvm.. Anyway.. I had KFC as my dinner just now..
heheheheeh... Long time didnt eat ady... But the chicken is getting smaller and smaller..
while the price is getting more expensive...=(

Party is on this coming Saturday!!! One more day to go!!!Wuuhoo~
Can't wait for it.., Lotsa food to eat...
I can smell the food!!! wahahahahahaha


Okay, before i end this post... I would like to show you guys this!!!!!

Tada!!!!! Its a baby boy ginger bread!!!!!
=0)
LOLzz...
Its a gift from my housematessss
Thanks lot sayang wern and sk!!!!
Finally I have a baby boy....Me
Thanks Thanks....



The father and the son....
So sweet...

Goodnight people..


No comments: