Saturday, October 3, 2009

My 1st Saturday in OCT

Spent my whole day in TUC Main Campus... For the SOC Media Carnival event...
It was.... Okay.. Not many people went actually..
As a vendor there, I didn't earn money AT ALL!!
We sell jelly, pudding and mash potato..
From RM2 for each, we decrease the price till RM1 for any 2..
And at the end.. we gv out to those people for FREE!!!
yes.. FREE!!! and.. that also.. we still left alot more!!!!
How are we suppose to finish all those jelly and pudding??
Alot lo!!!ishh

and oh ya!!!! I got my 2 tattoos!!!!!!
Don't so shock la... Its not permanent tattoos..
Just air-brushed tattoos.. hahahhahaha
U tot i really dare to do 1 real tattoo meh?? Pain 1 lo okay.. I scare pain.. =P

Mooncake festival celebration plan in Pyramid gone.. T.T
What we gonna do is... We call all our friends to Ridzuan and we'll have a jelly/pudding party at the swimming pool side!!!
How cool is it right???
My dinner and supper are gonna be PUDDING & JELLY!!!!

Oh ya,, thanks Victoria and Teoh for fetching us to Main campus and back to Ridzuan... =)
Okay, have to prepare for the jelly/pudding party ady...
See ya... =)

No comments: