Friday, October 2, 2009

The current update of me

My life is currently full of ASSIGNMENTS and FOOD!!!!! xD
Has been eating lots of POTATOES this week... =)
Mash Potato, Mcd fries..
I eat non-stop!!!!!! Due to my not-very-good mood.. =(
Planned to lose weight after the raya break but it seems like I'm having the opposite result...
I getting fatter and fatter!!!!!!!
I'VE PUT ON WEIGHT!!!!!
I can feel the heaviness of my body!!!
Sigh.. Seems like it is impossible for me to make my big-fat-tummy gone before I welcome the year 2010..Sigh~~~
I want to say goodbye to all my fats when I'm waving goodbye to the year 2009...

Finished my CRR assignment yesterday at around 3am...
I know it was really very early in the morning... =P
Well, NOT REALLY finish all la.. Still have the concept map's page blank..
Gotta do it tomorrow as I am really tired now, plus I'm not in the mood to edit my assignment..

Have to go college to discuss about my EC assignment 2..(Group Performing) tomorrow morning even I do not have any classes...
Have to discuss the story and characters... Have to get the script done as we have to pass it up next week~~~
I can feel the pressure of the assignments now..
Have to submit CRR assignment on next Monday, CCS indivudual presentation on next Tuesday..
CCS assignment 2, CCS assignment 3, EC assignment 3, CRR 3rd assignment and PR assignment 2..All are due on the early of November..
I have only 1 month time to do!!!!

Sayang Vonn come over to my place and made jelly with us(Sayang wern and moi)..
We're gonna sell jelly during the Media Carnival at Taylor's University College Subang Main Campus on this coming Saturday!!!! Have to earn more $$$... hahahaha
Okay la.. I'm tired now... Night everyone.. =)


'Seven days more to go..
Will you be there??
I wonder~~~'

No comments: